Here is what I am working with:
I decided to cover up one of the hardware holes on each door. I am thinking it will look better with a pull ring versus a handle pull, so I busted out my wood filler and repaired the extra holes.
I want this piece to look really old like it came from a farmhouse, so I ripped off the backing and mirrors that framed the back. I am deciding between keeping it open or adding some bead board to it. Decisions, decisions. I also ripped out the lighting that was installed in the top and took all the glass out of the panels and doors.
I made one more quick video (this time with the iPad and a full screen shot) painting the top of the hutch on Saturday morning. When I was first starting out, I liked to watch lots of videos to see the process before I jumped in myself. I hope this gives you an idea of what you are in for.
This hutch will keep me busy for a while, and I just picked up my first commissioned piece last night. I hope to share some reveals with you soon!